Tag Archives: LLT

LLT – M53: unknown product code (add it in ‘LLT.prm’ file)

Once again with the LLT. I just got a new PC and had to reinstall all of my software and re-learn the tricks for connecting LLT, etc.  Btw, the help file for LLT has better directions than the rest of … Continue reading

Posted in Errors, Lessons Learned | Tagged , | Leave a comment

LLT_LOAD – RAS Error 633

Today, I needed to upgrade the RBA for my device.  I started by using LLT to set up my connection and make sure everything worked.  I worked-out the configs and was able to get a file list in LLT.  So … Continue reading

Posted in Errors, Lessons Learned | Tagged , | Leave a comment